- Shopped for, and bought, a Netbook. Tiny laptops rock! Who knew? (edit: found this afterward. It was more than I planned on spending, but in retrospect wish I’d found it earlier)
- Spent two hours writing unit tests in TCL for a pile of source code I don’t know anything about. This makes me want to learn Python for some reason.
- Wrote more code for my WCF project that I’m working on. Knocked out a few classes and refactored the existing stuff to make it a bit more maintainable, then chewed myself out for re-writing perfectly good code.
- Bought a budget Laser printer, and attached it to an old Windows XP laptop as a print server in my new home office.
- Got a haircut. (Why is this geeky? I cut it at home!)
- Went to see Avatar! Yay 3d glasses and movies totally built for the MMO generation. Very cool! Go see it.
- Watched the movie Moon. Very well done! Does not require 3d glasses.
- Wrote a blog post about Gmail.
- Played with Android phones that two family members were using. I’m impressed! They’ve done a sweet job.
Played 84, shot it and lost it.