If you are a .NET developer who is looking for a simpler way to build services, this is the book for you. It will show you how to write fast, maintainable APIs that are a pleasure to use and maintain starting from the database to the client and everything in-between.
- Comprehensive coverage of the Redis library, including pub/sub and lua scripting
- Use ServiceStack for building Web applications with Razor and Markdown
- Ground up instructions on using ORMLite, MongoDB, ElasticSearch and Redis
- In depth coverage of DI & IoC concepts, including a section walking the user through Branch by Abstraction in Funq
- Many code samples include working unit, integration, and functional tests
Buy it today!
by Kyle Hodgson & Darren Reid